Media headlines about Susquehanna Bancshares (NASDAQ:SUSQ) have trended positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Susquehanna Bancshares earned a media sentiment score of 0.28 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the bank an impact score of 44.8667824762897 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Amalgamated Bank Buys A Lot More Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Stock (famososartistas.com)
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) Stake Decreased by Cornerstone Financial Partners LLC (expressnewsline.com)
- Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX) Rating Reiterated by Susquehanna Bancshares Inc (newstrendstoday.com)
- Susquehanna Bancshares Inc Reiterates Hold Rating for Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST) (ismboard.com)
- Winfield Associates Inc. Raises Stake in Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) (wpsuperfanboy.com)
Susquehanna Bancshares (NASDAQ:SUSQ) opened at 14.20 on Thursday. Susquehanna Bancshares has a 52-week low of $9.00 and a 52-week high of $14.64. The company’s 50 day moving average is $14.34 and its 200-day moving average is $13.75.
Susquehanna Bancshares Company Profile
Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its commercial bank subsidiary, Susquehanna Bank, and other subsidiaries in the mid-Atlantic region to provide a range of retail and commercial banking and financial products and services.
Receive News & Ratings for Susquehanna Bancshares Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Susquehanna Bancshares Inc and related companies with our FREE daily email newsletter.