Media headlines about SolarCity Corp (NASDAQ:SCTY) have been trending somewhat negative on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. SolarCity Corp earned a coverage optimism score of -0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the renewable energy company an impact score of 45.0236702833258 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Tesla Issuing Junk Bonds To Raise Needed Funds For Model 3 Launch (hybridcars.com)
- Can Elon Musk Be Weaned Off Government Support? (yro.slashdot.org)
- Tesla Speaks on Industrial Power Storage Systems (1) (techon.nikkeibp.co.jp)
- UN chief supports UN commission on Syria despite resignation (wivb.com)
- Tesla is making a risky move by issuing $1.5 billion in debt (businessinsider.com)
SolarCity Corp Company Profile
SolarCity Corporation is a United States-based solar provider. The Company is primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, installation and sale or lease of solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by solar energy systems to customers. It operates through solar energy products and services segment.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCity Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCity Corp and related companies with our FREE daily email newsletter.