Press coverage about RXi Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RXII) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. RXi Pharmaceuticals earned a news sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the biotechnology company an impact score of 44.8647874186283 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- RXi Pharmaceuticals to Present at Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World Conference (prnewswire.com)
- RXi Pharma Outlines 2018 Business Strategy (nasdaq.com)
- RXi Pharmaceuticals Announces Business Strategy to Focus on Immuno-Oncology Programs to Accelerate Growth (finance.yahoo.com)
- Highland Capital Management Trimmed By $331056 Its Oracle (ORCL) Position; Rxi Pharmaceuticals (RXII) Shorts … – Screen Gonzo (screengonzo.com)
- RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXII) located below SMA-20 with -23.60% – The Stocks News (press release) (thestocksnews.com)
RXi Pharmaceuticals (RXII) opened at $4.50 on Wednesday. The company has a market cap of $10.17, a PE ratio of -0.41 and a beta of 1.38. RXi Pharmaceuticals has a 52-week low of $3.20 and a 52-week high of $11.20.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was posted by BBNS and is the property of of BBNS. If you are reading this report on another site, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of United States & international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this report can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/markets/rxi-pharmaceuticals-rxii-receiving-somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-report-shows/1822555.html.
About RXi Pharmaceuticals
RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a clinical-stage ribonucleic acid (RNA) interference (RNAi) company developing therapeutics in dermatology and ophthalmology that address unmet medical needs. The Company’s development programs are based on its self-delivering RNAi (sd-rxRNA) platform and Samcyprone, a topical immunomodulator.
Receive News & Ratings for RXi Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RXi Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.