Qbic (CURRENCY:QBC) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded flat against the US dollar. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $737.24 or 0.06937400 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00043300 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 45.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00061161 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006483 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00028879 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006491 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.