indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 23rd. One indaHash token can now be purchased for $0.49 or 0.00004587 BTC on popular exchanges. indaHash has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.33 million worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, indaHash has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012529 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004729 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $120.18 or 0.01134010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00023108 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00076025 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.91 or 0.00461459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009396 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00125007 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002556 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to buy indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.