News stories about Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) have been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Amira Nature Foods earned a coverage optimism score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 46.6434297991637 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Given Consensus Recommendation of “Strong Buy” by Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI) receives consensus rating of 1.00 – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Buy (americanbankingnews.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI): A Quick Look at the Technicals & Expected Momentum – Clawson News (clawsonnews.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd Participates in the 20th Annual ICR … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) traded down $0.02 on Monday, hitting $4.05. 192,400 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 160,956. Amira Nature Foods has a 52 week low of $4.02 and a 52 week high of $7.05. The stock has a market cap of $166.82, a PE ratio of 4.76 and a beta of -0.26.
About Amira Nature Foods
Amira Nature Foods Ltd is primarily engaged in the business of processing and selling packaged Indian specialty rice, primarily basmati rice and other food products. The Company sells Basmati rice and other specialty rice, under its Amira brand, as well as under other third-party brands. It also sells non-basmati rice.
Receive News & Ratings for Amira Nature Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amira Nature Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.