Press coverage about Aviva Plc (NYSE:AV) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Aviva Plc earned a coverage optimism score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the financial services provider an impact score of 83 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is very likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Sees Unusually Large Options Volume (NASDAQ:COST) (nolopodrasdejardever.com)
- iMobilebroker platform offers brokers an “all carrier” digital and customer self-service insurance experience (canadianunderwriter.ca)
- Aviva makes £75m investment in TrueSpeed’s ultrafast broadband (southwestbusiness.co.uk)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) Stake Boosted by Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI (fumbleboard.com)
- Analysts See $0.73 EPS for Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY) (hoyentv.com)
Shares of Aviva Plc (NYSE:AV) remained flat at $11.69 on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 991,252 shares. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $11.57 and its 200-day moving average price is $11.20. Aviva Plc has a 1-year low of $9.11 and a 1-year high of $15.59.
Aviva Plc Company Profile
Aviva plc is a holding company. The Company provides customers with long-term insurance and savings, general and health insurance, and fund management products and services. Its segments include United Kingdom & Ireland; France; Poland; Italy, Spain and Other; Canada; Asia; Aviva Investors, and Other Group activities.
Receive News & Ratings for Aviva Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aviva Plc and related companies with our FREE daily email newsletter.