Media headlines about Aradigm (NASDAQ:ARDM) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Aradigm earned a media sentiment score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the company an impact score of 46.3762422431755 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Aradigm Corporation of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 (markets.financialcontent.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Aradigm Corporation of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 – ARDM (finance.yahoo.com)
- ARADIGM ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Aradigm Corporation To Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of an Investigation Concerning Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws by Aradigm Corporation (markets.financialcontent.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Aradigm Corporation of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – ARDM (finance.yahoo.com)
Several research analysts have issued reports on ARDM shares. Zacks Investment Research cut Aradigm from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, September 27th. ValuEngine raised Aradigm from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, January 10th. Finally, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services cut Aradigm from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Friday, January 12th.
Aradigm (NASDAQ:ARDM) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The company reported ($0.26) EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.31) by $0.05. The company had revenue of $2.73 million during the quarter. sell-side analysts expect that Aradigm will post -0.8 earnings per share for the current year.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Aradigm (ARDM) Share Price” was first reported by BBNS and is the sole property of of BBNS. If you are viewing this piece on another domain, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of international copyright & trademark laws. The legal version of this piece can be accessed at https://baseballnewssource.com/markets/aradigm-ardm-receiving-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-study-finds/1820409.html.
Aradigm Corporation is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment and prevention of severe respiratory diseases. The Company’s lead product candidate is Pulmaquin inhaled ciprofloxacin, which is in Phase III clinical trials. It offers AERx pulmonary drug delivery platform and other technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for Aradigm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aradigm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.