Media headlines about AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AMC Entertainment earned a news sentiment score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the company an impact score of 43.8797522000966 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Lawsuit for Investors in Shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (NYSE: AMC) Announced by Shareholders Foundation (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Investors of a Class Action Filed on Behalf of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 13, 2018 (AMC) (finance.yahoo.com)
- MoviePass Achieves a Rare Feat: Convincing People to Get Off the Couch – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Class Action Against AMC Entertainment Holdings … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Class Action Against AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. and March 13th Lead Plaintiff Deadline (AMC) (finance.yahoo.com)
AMC Entertainment (AMC) opened at $14.40 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $1,860.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -10.99 and a beta of 1.10. AMC Entertainment has a 12 month low of $10.80 and a 12 month high of $32.10. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.01, a current ratio of 0.53 and a quick ratio of 0.53.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was first reported by BBNS and is the property of of BBNS. If you are accessing this story on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/markets/amc-entertainment-amc-receives-daily-media-sentiment-rating-of-0-01/1887319.html.
AMC Entertainment Company Profile
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, including AMC Entertainment Inc (AMCE), American Multi-Cinema, Inc (OpCo) and its subsidiaries, is engaged in the theatrical exhibition business. It operates through theatrical exhibition operations segment. It licenses first-run motion pictures from distributors owned by film production companies and from independent distributors.
Receive News & Ratings for AMC Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMC Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.