Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 21st. During the last week, Zcash has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. One Zcash coin can now be bought for about $28.78 or 0.00077456 BTC on popular exchanges. Zcash has a total market cap of $470.00 million and $63.50 million worth of Zcash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00041547 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00027887 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000206 BTC.
Zcash (ZEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 28th, 2016. Zcash’s total supply is 16,328,269 coins. Zcash’s official website is z.cash. Zcash’s official Twitter account is @electriccoinco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcash is https://reddit.com/r/zec and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zcash’s official message board is forum.z.cash.
Zcash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.