TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 21st. One TRON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000273 BTC on major exchanges. TRON has a market cap of $7.28 billion and approximately $274.36 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TRON has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002257 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000836 BTC.
TRX uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 88,612,634,538 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,659,264 coins. The Reddit community for TRON is https://reddit.com/r/tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @justinsuntron and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TRON
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.