Stampede Drilling Inc. (CVE:SDI – Get Free Report) Senior Officer Terry Brian Kuiper purchased 140,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$0.25 per share, for a total transaction of C$34,300.00.
Terry Brian Kuiper also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 15th, Terry Brian Kuiper purchased 165,000 shares of Stampede Drilling stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$0.25 per share, for a total transaction of C$41,250.00.
Stampede Drilling Price Performance
Shares of CVE:SDI traded up C$0.01 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting C$0.25. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 150,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 141,254. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.26 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.24. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.98, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a current ratio of 1.85. The company has a market cap of C$57.15 million, a P/E ratio of 5.00 and a beta of 1.42. Stampede Drilling Inc. has a 12-month low of C$0.21 and a 12-month high of C$0.35.
About Stampede Drilling
Stampede Drilling Inc provides drilling rig services for the oil and natural gas industry in North America. It provides drilling rig services in southeast Saskatchewan and Alberta; and operational management services in the United States. It operates a fleet of telescopic double drilling rigs. The company was formerly known as MATRRIX Energy Technologies Inc and changed its name to Stampede Drilling Inc in May 2019.
- Five stocks we like better than Stampede Drilling
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
Receive News & Ratings for Stampede Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stampede Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.