Substratum (SUB) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. During the last week, Substratum has traded up 147.3% against the US dollar. One Substratum token can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Substratum has a total market cap of $115,062.32 and approximately $0.54 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00006318 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00016537 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $37,167.79 or 1.00051121 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00006997 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00004238 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Substratum (CRYPTO:SUB) is a token. Its launch date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. The Reddit community for Substratum is https://reddit.com/r/substratumnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @substratumnet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.