SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 21st. One SingularityNET token can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00000774 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded 21.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. SingularityNET has a market capitalization of $360.24 million and $61.30 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00006368 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00015915 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,425.70 or 0.99813754 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00011418 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00006980 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00004170 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000027 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
AGIX is a token. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,354,841,476 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,241,997,271 tokens. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularitynet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io.
SingularityNET Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.