Siacoin (SC) traded down 19.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 21st. During the last seven days, Siacoin has traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Siacoin has a total market capitalization of $246.69 million and $39.61 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Siacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37,162.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.34 or 0.00191977 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $233.01 or 0.00627016 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00010615 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.90 or 0.00443715 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.26 or 0.00051833 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $48.20 or 0.00129704 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Siacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on June 1st, 2015. Siacoin’s total supply is 55,712,175,000 coins and its circulating supply is 55,687,698,406 coins. Siacoin’s official Twitter account is @sia__foundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. Siacoin’s official website is sia.tech. The Reddit community for Siacoin is https://reddit.com/r/siacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Siacoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Siacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Siacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Siacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.