Macquarie Bank Limited (ASX:MBLPC – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, December 20th will be given a dividend of 1.881 per share on Wednesday, December 20th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.79%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, December 4th.
Macquarie Bank Stock Performance
About Macquarie Bank
Macquarie Bank Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides a range of commercial banking and retail financial services primarily in Australia. The company operates through Banking and Financial Services (BFS), Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) segments. The BFS segment offers a range of personal banking, wealth management, and business banking products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers, and business clients.
- Five stocks we like better than Macquarie Bank
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- What is Put Option Volume?
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Macquarie Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Macquarie Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.