Lisk (LSK) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 21st. Over the last week, Lisk has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $152.49 million and $2.97 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.07 or 0.00002881 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002257 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001907 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00004190 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002514 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Lisk is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 144,818,773 coins and its circulating supply is 142,446,483 coins. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @liskhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lisk’s official website is lisk.com. The Reddit community for Lisk is https://reddit.com/r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Lisk is lisk.com/blog.
Lisk Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.