Hedera (HBAR) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 21st. Hedera has a market capitalization of $2.07 billion and approximately $81.00 million worth of Hedera was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hedera coin can currently be bought for about $0.0617 or 0.00000167 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Hedera has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.81 or 0.00058930 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00023890 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00011751 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00005202 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00002017 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000117 BTC.
HBAR uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Hedera’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 33,562,400,523 coins. Hedera’s official Twitter account is @hedera and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hedera’s official website is www.hedera.com. The Reddit community for Hedera is https://reddit.com/r/hedera and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hedera’s official message board is hedera.com/blog.
Hedera Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedera directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedera should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedera using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedera and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.