Electroneum (ETN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Electroneum has traded 9.9% higher against the dollar. Electroneum has a total market cap of $31.55 million and approximately $626,040.37 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00006344 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Electroneum (ETN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 14th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,959,365,038 coins. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is https://reddit.com/r/electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Electroneum Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.