Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 6.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. Creditcoin has a market cap of $58.60 million and $29.32 million worth of Creditcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditcoin coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00000523 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Creditcoin has traded up 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00006426 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Creditcoin Coin Profile
CTC uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 4th, 2019. Creditcoin’s total supply is 599,999,997 coins and its circulating supply is 300,712,767 coins. The official website for Creditcoin is creditcoin.org. The Reddit community for Creditcoin is https://reddit.com/r/creditcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Creditcoin is creditcoin.org/blog. Creditcoin’s official Twitter account is @creditcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Creditcoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.