Cardano (ADA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. In the last week, Cardano has traded up 5% against the dollar. One Cardano coin can now be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00001018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Cardano has a market cap of $13.35 billion and approximately $341.38 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,012.39 or 0.05415116 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00057100 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00023966 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00013697 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00011886 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002040 BTC.
Cardano is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 1st, 2017. Cardano’s total supply is 36,365,391,093 coins and its circulating supply is 35,288,477,079 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is https://reddit.com/r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @cardano and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official message board is medium.com/feed/cardanorss.
Buying and Selling Cardano
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.