Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 21st. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $233.01 or 0.00627016 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $4.56 billion and $180.39 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37,162.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $48.20 or 0.00129704 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00021097 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000270 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Profile
BCH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 19,564,825 coins. Bitcoin Cash’s official website is www.bitcoincash.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.