BANCO DO BRASIL/S (OTCMKTS:BDORY – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Saturday, November 11th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 0.1042 per share by the financial services provider on Monday, December 11th. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 22nd. This is a boost from BANCO DO BRASIL/S’s previous dividend of $0.05.
BANCO DO BRASIL/S Stock Performance
Shares of BDORY stock opened at $10.32 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $29.57 billion, a P/E ratio of 4.59, a PEG ratio of 0.51 and a beta of 0.96. The company has a current ratio of 0.96, a quick ratio of 0.96 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.57. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $9.71 and its 200 day moving average is $9.68. BANCO DO BRASIL/S has a 12 month low of $5.73 and a 12 month high of $10.89.
About BANCO DO BRASIL/S
- Five stocks we like better than BANCO DO BRASIL/S
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for BANCO DO BRASIL/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BANCO DO BRASIL/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.