Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. One Apollo Currency coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Apollo Currency has traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market cap of $1.35 million and approximately $297,695.19 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.87 or 0.00058330 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00023617 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00011650 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00005087 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00004335 BTC.
Apollo Currency Profile
APL uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 1st, 2017. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 21,158,774,009 coins. The official message board for Apollo Currency is apollofintech.medium.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @aplfintech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollo Currency is aplfintech.com/apollo-currency.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.