Adshares (ADS) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. Adshares has a total market cap of $26.04 million and approximately $60,469.24 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Adshares has traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Adshares coin can now be bought for about $0.67 or 0.00001809 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002262 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001654 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000835 BTC.
Adshares (ADS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2021. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 38,751,960 coins. The Reddit community for Adshares is https://reddit.com/r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Adshares’ official website is adshares.net. The official message board for Adshares is medium.com/adshares. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesnet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
The mission of Adshares is to become the global web3 advertising standard. Available to any media, websites, metaverses, games, social media, VR/AR, and mobile apps.
Adshares is creating infrastructure for decentralized advertising and providing the software to marketers, advertisers, agencies, media companies and the ad tech in general. The monetization is possible by joining the publisher network and making one’s space available as ad placements.
The implementation of our blockchain and software tools are highly scalable for the entire advertising market and may function as the default marketing planning solution for any companies, metaverses, and P2E blockchain games.”
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adshares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.