Brave Bison Group plc (LON:BBSN – Get Free Report) insider Oliver Green bought 250,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of £5,000 ($6,140.24).
Oliver Green also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 20th, Oliver Green purchased 250,000 shares of Brave Bison Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of £5,000 ($6,140.24).
- On Wednesday, November 15th, Oliver Green bought 2,250,000 shares of Brave Bison Group stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of £45,000 ($55,262.19).
Brave Bison Group Trading Up 8.9 %
Shares of Brave Bison Group stock traded up GBX 0.17 ($0.00) on Monday, reaching GBX 2.02 ($0.02). The company had a trading volume of 1,353,373 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,604,269. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 1.94 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 2.24. The firm has a market cap of £25.99 million, a PE ratio of 21.27 and a beta of 0.91. Brave Bison Group plc has a 52-week low of GBX 1.50 ($0.02) and a 52-week high of GBX 3.20 ($0.04). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.12, a quick ratio of 1.21 and a current ratio of 1.31.
About Brave Bison Group
Brave Bison Group plc operates as a digital advertising agency in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and internationally. The company provides digital advertising and technology services, include social media advertising, influencer marketing, paid media, search engine optimization, e-commerce software integration, system design, and others.
- Five stocks we like better than Brave Bison Group
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Brave Bison Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brave Bison Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.