Redrow plc (OTCMKTS:RDWWF – Get Free Report) has received an average recommendation of “Hold” from the seven brokerages that are presently covering the company, Marketbeat.com reports. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, four have assigned a hold rating and two have assigned a buy rating to the company.
Separately, HSBC cut shares of Redrow from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Friday, June 23rd.
Redrow Stock Performance
Redrow Company Profile
Redrow plc focuses on housebuilding activities in the United Kingdom. It is involved in acquiring land; and develops and sells residential housing properties. Redrow plc was founded in 1974 and is based in Flintshire, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Redrow
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Redrow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redrow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.