Berenberg Bank began coverage on shares of Bureau Veritas (OTCMKTS:BVVBY – Free Report) in a research note issued to investors on Friday morning, FlyOnTheWall reports. The firm issued a buy rating on the stock.
Bureau Veritas Trading Down 0.9 %
Bureau Veritas stock opened at C$50.88 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$53.54 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$54.57. Bureau Veritas has a 52 week low of C$42.58 and a 52 week high of C$59.09.
Bureau Veritas Announces Dividend
The company also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Friday, July 21st. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, July 5th were given a dividend of $1.676 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, July 3rd.
Bureau Veritas Company Profile
Bureau Veritas SA provides laboratory testing, inspection, and certification services. It operates through six segments: Marine & Offshore; Agri-Food & Commodities; Industry; Buildings & Infrastructure; Certification; and Consumer Products. The company engages in inspecting, analyzing, auditing, and certifying the products, assets, and management systems of its customers in relation to regulatory or self-imposed standards, as well as issues compliance reports.
- Five stocks we like better than Bureau Veritas
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Bureau Veritas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bureau Veritas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.