Stratis (STRAX) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 26th. Stratis has a market capitalization of $68.39 million and $627,669.43 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for $0.46 or 0.00001731 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,814.16 or 0.06865828 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00053584 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00039732 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00018898 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00018331 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00005926 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000563 BTC.
Stratis is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 149,491,719 coins. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratisplatform.com/news. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.