Uniswap (UNI) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Uniswap has a market capitalization of $4.92 billion and approximately $106.18 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Uniswap has traded up 17.1% against the US dollar. One Uniswap token can currently be bought for approximately $6.46 or 0.00023833 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.94 or 0.00305944 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00012421 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00009169 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00016416 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003684 BTC.
UNI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 17th, 2020. Uniswap’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 762,209,327 tokens. Uniswap’s official website is uniswap.org/blog/uni. The official message board for Uniswap is uniswap.org/blog. Uniswap’s official Twitter account is @uniswap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Uniswap is https://reddit.com/r/uniswap.
Uniswap Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniswap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.