Tuesday Morning Co. (OTCMKTS:TUESQ – Get Rating)’s share price rose 4.9% on Friday . The company traded as high as $1.94 and last traded at $1.91. Approximately 155,600 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 47% from the average daily volume of 296,336 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.82.
Tuesday Morning Stock Up 4.9 %
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.91 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.91.
About Tuesday Morning
Tuesday Morning Corporation operates as an off-price retailer in the United States. The company offers various products, such as upscale home textiles, home furnishings, housewares, gourmet food products, pet supplies, bath and body products, toys, and seasonal dÃ©cor products. As of June 30, 2020, it operated approximately 685 stores in 39 states.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tuesday Morning (TUESQ)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Tuesday Morning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tuesday Morning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.