ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Over the last week, ReddCoin has traded up 11.8% against the US dollar. One ReddCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $6.72 million and approximately $1,103.92 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.94 or 0.00305944 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00023833 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00012421 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00009169 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00016416 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000237 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
ReddCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 30,397,274,955 coins and its circulating supply is 30,399,022,287 coins. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is https://reddit.com/r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for ReddCoin is www.reddcointalk.org.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.