Shares of Nuvei Co. (OTCMKTS:NUVCF – Get Rating) were up 3.7% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $42.41 and last traded at $42.18. Approximately 693,212 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 21,375% from the average daily volume of 3,228 shares. The stock had previously closed at $40.69.
Nuvei Stock Down 2.6 %
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $33.95 and its 200 day simple moving average is $30.44.
Nuvei Corporation provides payment technology solutions to merchants and partners in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. It provides a suite of payment solutions designed to support the entire lifecycle of a transaction across mobile or in-app, online, unattended, and in-store channels while providing what we believe is a superior payments experience.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nuvei (NUVCF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Nuvei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuvei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.