Shares of Metallurgical Co. of China Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MLLUY – Get Rating) shot up 19.3% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $5.70 and last traded at $5.07. 6,608 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 97,076% from the average session volume of 7 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.25.
Metallurgical Co. of China Trading Up 19.3 %
The company has a market capitalization of $5.25 billion, a P/E ratio of 3.73 and a beta of 0.48. The company’s fifty day moving average is $4.33 and its 200 day moving average is $3.87.
About Metallurgical Co. of China
Metallurgical Corporation of China Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the engineering contracting, property development, equipment manufacture, and resource development businesses in China and internationally. The company's Engineering Contracting segment offers engineering, construction, and other related contracting services for metallurgical and non-metallurgical projects.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metallurgical Co. of China (MLLUY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Metallurgical Co. of China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metallurgical Co. of China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.