GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GUNGF – Get Rating) shares were up 1.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $18.70 and last traded at $18.70. Approximately 2,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 22% from the average daily volume of 1,633 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.40.
GungHo Online Entertainment Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $19.03 and its 200 day simple moving average is $19.53.
GungHo Online Entertainment Company Profile
GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc plans, develops, operates, and distributes online computer games, smartphone applications, and console games. The company was formerly known as ONSale Co, Ltd. and changed its name to GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc in August 2002. GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc was founded in 1998 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GungHo Online Entertainment (GUNGF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for GungHo Online Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GungHo Online Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.