Shares of Eurofins Scientific SE (OTCMKTS:ERRFY – Get Rating) shot up 19.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $11.99 and last traded at $11.99. 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 12,799 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.00.
Eurofins Scientific Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $11.99 and a 200-day simple moving average of $11.99.
Eurofins Scientific Company Profile
Eurofins Scientific SE engages in the bio-analytical testing of food, environment, and pharmaceuticals products. The firm offers testing and laboratory services for agro science, genomics, discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. It operates through the following geographical segments: Europe, North America, and Rest of the World.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eurofins Scientific (ERRFY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Eurofins Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eurofins Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.