Brookstone Capital Management grew its position in Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF (BATS:SYLD – Get Rating) by 1.3% during the 4th quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm owned 43,529 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 577 shares during the period. Brookstone Capital Management’s holdings in Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF were worth $2,667,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF Stock Performance
BATS SYLD opened at $56.41 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $63.08 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $60.41.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF (SYLD)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Want to see what other hedge funds are holding SYLD? Visit HoldingsChannel.com to get the latest 13F filings and insider trades for Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF (BATS:SYLD – Get Rating).
Receive News & Ratings for Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.