YENTEN (YTN) traded up 34% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. YENTEN has a total market capitalization of $44,498.62 and approximately $2.00 worth of YENTEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, YENTEN has traded 81.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One YENTEN coin can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18,941.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00021741 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.91 or 0.00147377 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.82 or 0.00278923 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $139.15 or 0.00734784 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $114.85 or 0.00607479 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.18 or 0.00608218 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000959 BTC.
YENTEN (YTN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the YespowerR16 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 28th, 2017. YENTEN’s total supply is 41,952,065 coins. The Reddit community for YENTEN is https://reddit.com/r/Yenten and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for YENTEN is yentencoin.info. YENTEN’s official Twitter account is @YentenOutlook and its Facebook page is accessible here.
YENTEN Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as YENTEN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YENTEN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase YENTEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YENTEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YENTEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.