Rogers Communications (TSE:RCI – Get Rating) – Equities research analysts at National Bank Financial dropped their FY2022 earnings per share estimates for Rogers Communications in a research report issued on Sunday, June 19th. National Bank Financial analyst A. Shine now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $3.57 per share for the year, down from their prior forecast of $4.06.
Rogers Communications (TSE:RCI – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, April 20th. The company reported C$0.91 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C$0.80 by C$0.11. The business had revenue of C$3.62 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$3.62 billion.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Rogers Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rogers Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.