Reconnaissance Energy Africa Ltd. (CVE:RECO – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 6.9% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as 5.30 and last traded at 5.30. 119,138 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 45% from the average session volume of 218,378 shares. The stock had previously closed at 4.96.
The firm has a market cap of $1.04 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.44. The business’s 50 day moving average price is 5.53 and its 200-day moving average price is 5.92.
About Reconnaissance Energy Africa (CVE:RECO)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Reconnaissance Energy Africa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Reconnaissance Energy Africa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.