Pantheon International PLC (LON:PIN – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 250 ($3.06) and last traded at GBX 250 ($3.06), with a volume of 1209769 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 254 ($3.11).
The company has a current ratio of 37.93, a quick ratio of 37.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.65. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 285.06 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 306.58. The company has a market cap of £1.29 billion and a P/E ratio of 2.25.
About Pantheon International (LON:PIN)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Pantheon International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pantheon International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.