OKYO Pharma’s (NASDAQ:OKYO – Get Rating) quiet period is set to end on Monday, June 27th. OKYO Pharma had issued 625,000 shares in its initial public offering on May 17th. The total size of the offering was $2,500,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During OKYO Pharma’s quiet period, underwriters and any insiders that worked on the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports or earnings estimates for the company because of regulations issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
NASDAQ:OKYO opened at $2.17 on Friday. OKYO Pharma has a 12-month low of $1.88 and a 12-month high of $6.11.
OKYO Pharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OKYO Pharma (OKYO)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for OKYO Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OKYO Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.