Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd. (CVE:NSP – Get Rating) shares shot up 100% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02. 122,200 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 64% from the average session volume of 340,914 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.01.
The company has a quick ratio of 0.03, a current ratio of 0.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 305.29. The stock has a market cap of C$4.96 million and a P/E ratio of -0.83. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.02 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$0.03.
Naturally Splendid Enterprises Company Profile (CVE:NSP)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Naturally Splendid Enterprises Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Naturally Splendid Enterprises and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.