Shares of Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. Ltd. (NASDAQ:LYT – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $34.00 and last traded at $34.00, with a volume of 562 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.40.
Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. Company Profile (NASDAQ:LYT)
Lytus Technologies Holdings Private Limited, a platform services company, provides content streaming/telecasting services to users in India. Its Lytus platform provides a range of streaming services and telemedicine services with local assistance through health centers. The company through its platform enable its customers to connect via CPE devices/STBs and have access to multi-dimensional services, including telemedicine service.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. (LYT)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.