Arctic Star Exploration Corp. (CVE:ADD – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 17.6% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.07 and last traded at C$0.07. Approximately 12,517,898 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 2,542% from the average daily volume of 473,780 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.09.
The company has a market cap of C$13.44 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.00. The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.09. The company has a current ratio of 2.13, a quick ratio of 2.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.22.
About Arctic Star Exploration (CVE:ADD)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Arctic Star Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arctic Star Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.