Pacific Booker Minerals Inc. (OTCMKTS:PBMLF – Get Rating) shot up 6.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.63 and last traded at $0.63. 2,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1% from the average session volume of 2,084 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.59.
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.65 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.40.
Pacific Booker Minerals Company Profile (OTCMKTS:PBMLF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Booker Minerals (PBMLF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Booker Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Booker Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.