Chesterfield Resources plc (LON:CHF – Get Rating)’s share price fell 3.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 4.50 ($0.06) and last traded at GBX 4.60 ($0.06). Approximately 272,762 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 17% from the average daily volume of 330,072 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 4.75 ($0.06).
The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 5.20 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 6.47. The firm has a market capitalization of £6.06 million and a P/E ratio of -5.38.
Chesterfield Resources Company Profile (LON:CHF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Chesterfield Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chesterfield Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.