Shares of Bioasis Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:BIOAF – Get Rating) were down 12.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 101,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 424% from the average daily volume of 19,291 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.18 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.20.
About Bioasis Technologies (OTCMKTS:BIOAF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bioasis Technologies (BIOAF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Bioasis Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bioasis Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.