Ravencoin Classic (CURRENCY:RVC) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. Ravencoin Classic has a market capitalization of $1.14 million and approximately $16,169.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ravencoin Classic coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Ravencoin Classic has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,027.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,318.68 or 0.07712877 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $148.29 or 0.00344633 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.17 or 0.00904463 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00076390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $221.65 or 0.00515134 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.99 or 0.00262604 BTC.
About Ravencoin Classic
According to CryptoCompare, “Ravencoin Classic (RVC) is a X16R algorithm protocol with features focused on allowing tokens to be issued on the Ravencoin Classic blockchain. Tokens of the protocol can have whatever properties the token issuer of the token decides – so they can be limited in quantity, can be named, and be issued as securities or as collectibles. Ravencoin Classic is driven by the RavencoinClassic.io community, which is fully committed to the prosperity of the Ravencoin Classic network. The community ensures the constant use of X16R algorithm – guaranteeing equal rights of each community member to participate in block production, with increased user control and censorship resistance in issuance and governance of digital assets. “
Buying and Selling Ravencoin Classic
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.