Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00000413 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $13.45 million and approximately $37,212.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43,027.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,318.68 or 0.07712877 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $148.29 or 0.00344633 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.17 or 0.00904463 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00076390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $221.65 or 0.00515134 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.99 or 0.00262604 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is a future-proof, post-quantum value store and decentralized communication platform. It utilizes a PoW (Proof of Work) algorithm, the Cryptonight v7, with further intention to be forked to a PoS (Proof of Stake). Additionally, the QRL features a web wallet, desktop apps, and an explorer. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.